Saturday 2 May 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 59

Morgana led the Priest towards the altar as he obediently followed, hypnotized by her wicked body.  "Come Father... Let me baptize you into my service." Morgana sat on the altar and beckoned the Priest as she slowly parted her legs. Father Samael had dreamed of this moment so many times he knew instinctively what to do and went down on her. One taste of her holy water and he knew he was hooked as he eagerly lapped up every drop that came out of her. Morgana needed the Priest's help to brainwash his church members into serving her. That's why she avoided using her succubus power that could turn him into her mindless slave if she was not careful. Morgana then completed the Priest's baptism by riding him on the altar until he came inside her and became her willing slave. "What will you have me do, now that I've abandoned my religion?" The Priest asked with complete devotion in his eyes. "Why.. You will use your position in this church to create a new religion that serves me." Just  the wicked thought of brainwashing others for his mistress got the now corrupted Priest very aroused.

No comments:

Post a Comment