Saturday 2 May 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 46

Morgana needed to eliminate the Queen as well for her ascension to power and the best person to do her dirty work was Imorith the Grand Mage. Ever since his traitorous plan to frame her, Morgana had prohibited him from cumming but this time she planned to give him a chance to redeem himself. "You want to cum for me don't you?" "Yes! Mistress! Please let me cum for you!" Imorith begged as Morgana massaged his cock with her foot. "I want you to arrange for the Queen's death." "Yes Mistress! I'll do anything you want." "The King had poisoned the Queen, she won't last long. All you have to do is finish her off. Do this and your sin will be forgiven." "Yes Mistress, Your wish is my command." Pleased with his eagerness to do her bidding, Morgana decided to give him a taste of what it's like to be forgiven by her. "CUM..." Morgana said as she felt the mage's cock ejaculated explosively under her foot. It was a long time since Imorith last came, he wanted more and he knew exactly what he needed to do. "My, my, look at the mess you did to my foot." Morgana made Imorith clean up the mess with his tongue before letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment