Saturday 2 May 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 44

On the last night of Morgana's visit. King Lot was at death's door but his cock did not fail to harden for Morgana. As she straddled him for the last time with the tip of his throbbing cock at her entrance she asked the King "Are you sure you want to be inside me?" "Yes, mistress." "You will die if you cum inside me this time." "You're worth dying for mistress." Knowing how far her slave would go for her really turned Morgana on as she slowly slid his cock inside her. But Morgana wanted more as she devilishly built up his arousal making sure that his last time would be the most explosive experience he's ever had. "Will you do anything for me?" she wanted to know if the king would go even further for her. "Yes, mistress!" "Will you give me your soul?" she asked knowing the king won't be able to refuse her as he was about to explode inside her. "Yes! I'll give you anything you want!" the king shouted at his point of no return. "Cum for me my king, my slave!" The King exploded inside Morgana for one last time as his body convulsed under her from the extreme ecstasy. "Yes! Give it to me! Give me your life! Give me your soul! Give it all to me!" Morgana shouted as she rocked her hips milking the life out of his cock. The orgasm was so intense the King felt part of him being ripped away as he shot load after load of his seed into her dark womb unable to stop, not wanting to stop. Morgana laughed wickedly and moaned as wisps of white light came out of the King's mouth and disappeared into the palm of her hand. The act of taking the King's soul was so orgasmic Morgana came right on the spot, she moaned and writhed in ecstasy the entire time she was taking his soul. While she was in her orgasmic throes an inscription glowed on her belly as her demonic cunt continued to devour the King's lifeforce spurting from his pulsing cock inside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment