Saturday 2 May 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 58

Ever since the day the Priest met Morgana, he'd been praying to god every night hopping to see her again before he went to bed to dream about her. One night his prayer was answered, the seductive voice of Morgana called out from the dark "I need your help Father, I can't control myself any more." neither can the Priest control himself for long as she approached him. "You don't have to force yourself my child. It's alright to be yourself." Morgana pretended to be be surprised by the Priest's dramatic change of heart. "but I feel so sinful every time I seduced someone." "Sinful is good, sinful is pleasure." The Priest's conditioning kicked in as his eyes started to glaze over. Morgana let out a knowing smile as she moved up to the Priest's ear and whispered "Are you already hard for me?" while she gently caressed his cock through his robe. "Yes, mistress." he replied as Morgana's brainwashing took over his mind. "Are you ready to give me what I want?" Morgana asked while she slowly slid out of her dress, revealing a body that promises wicked pleasures to those who serves and obeys her. "Yes, anything" Father Samael knew Morgana expected nothing less than his complete devotion to her. "Tell me you'll abandon your religion for me... and worship me as your new god..." Seeing Morgana's naked body only made him wanted to submit to her even more as he got on his knees and proclaimed his servitude. "Yes, you're my new god. Please let me serve and worship you."

No comments:

Post a Comment