Monday 31 December 2018

Kelly - 149

"Oh, what's a lonely traveler doing in my web? It's been a long time since a human dared to step into my forest and my children have all grown up and left the nest leaving me all alone." The traveler was both terrified and aroused at the same time as the spider queen moved right up to him and pressed her body against his. He didn't know how but his pants got unraveled and dropped to the ground as soft appendages played with his cock making it hard. "Will you stay and father my children?" The traveler felt what seemed to be a wet slit sliding up and down the underside of his throbbing cock. "I can give you pleasures you've never imagined possible." The traveler felt the slit parted and took in his entire length. It was incredible, it felt like a thousand little tongues were licking all over his cock. He wanted it to last forever but he knew he couldn't last any longer and exploded inside her. The spider queen smiled and gave him a kiss. "Well, this is only a small sample of my offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment