Saturday 29 December 2018

Dark Lord - 19

"Now, sleep for me my slave." Jane made Dave fell asleep instantly with a wave of her hand over his eyes and dismounted him. Jane now focused her attention on the still frozen Mona, she walked towards her with an evil smile as she unfroze her mouth. "Dave! Please wake up!" Mona cried. "It's too late, nothing you do will ever bring him back to you, he belongs to me now. You don't really love him do you? You're just angry I snatched him away from you." Jane caressed Mona's face enjoying her struggle. "I know you Mona, you're evil just like me, you don't know what love is, you just use your looks and body to manipulate men for your own benefit. I can tell because your pussy juice is already flowing down your thighs just from looking at what I did to your ex-boyfriend." Jane took a sample from her thigh and put it into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, the kind of power I have over men, you'd kill for it wouldn't you?" Jane moved up close to Mona and whispered into her ear "What if I tell you, that you can have them too." Jane knew Mona couldn't resist what she had to offer and so she too gave up her soul in exchange for the power of the dark side and served the Dark Lord by her side as her subordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment