Wednesday 26 December 2018

Dark Lord - 13

Dave opened his eyes, it was now veiled by a glowing light, unbeknownst to him, he was no longer looking at the real world but one projected by Jane into his mind. "Will you do anything for me." Jane asked caressing his body. "Anything." Dave smiled wickedly, a sign that Jane's demonic essence was starting to corrupt his soul. In this alternate reality Jane would lead Dave to commit all kinds of evil sins while in reality she was next to him in bed whispering into his ears to influence his thoughts, grinding her body against his and stroking his cock to reward him every time he committed an evil sin. "That's right my love, do it for me. You love obeying me, you love being under my control my mindless slave. Feels so good to obey and submit to me. Now... harder..." Dave was strangling someone to his death in the dream world while Jane stroked Dave's cock in the real world. "Finish him!" Dave snapped the man's neck killing him instantly. Jane didn't let Dave cum but instead rewarded him with a passionate kiss. "It won't be long now my love. Soon you'll get to cum inside me and your conversion will be complete." Even though Dave's sins were committed in a dream world but their effects on his soul were real, his heart was now wicked and evil and belonged only to Jane. Within a short span of time Jane had corrupted and turned Dave into an evil monster, now she was ready to harvest his soul for the Dark Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment