Thursday 27 December 2018

Dark Lord - 17

"You love what I'm doing to you, don't you?" "Yes mistress!" "You love obeying and submitting to your mistress so much you'd give her your soul." "Yes mistress! Anything you want!" Jane sped up her gyration pushing Dave dangerously close to spilling his seed. "Cum for me my slave! Give it to me! Give it ALL to me! and become mine forever!" She slammed her hips down, her demonic cunt swallowing his entire cock down to it's roots causing him to explode deep inside her. Jane reverted to her true form in order to feed on Dave's seed, his essence and his soul. Her wings stretched to their limits as she orgasmed from his seed pelting the walls of her dark womb. Violet rays of light emanated from within Dave's body as his orgasm opened a gateway for Jane to take the very thing she wanted from him while the undulating inner walls of her pussy made sure his orgasm would see no end until she's obtained what she desired. They both moaned in ecstasy, one from the act of giving while the other from the act of taking, hardly a fair trade but no harm no foul. "Yes, I can feel it. Your soul is making me stronger." Jane caressed herself, intoxicated by the new found power Dave's corrupted soul gave her while her undulating pussy continued to milk him dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment