Wednesday 26 December 2018

Dark Lord - 14

Mona entered Dave's apartment to find him standing naked with an erection next to his bed waiting for her. "My my.. aren't you excited to see me." Little did she know that he wasn't alone. A hand appeared from behind Dave's waist and reached for his cock. "What the fuck is going on!" Jane appeared behind Dave as Mona was just finishing her sentence. "Tell her." Jane whispered into Dave's ear while gently stroking his cock. "It's over between us." Dave's expression was wicked as he took pleasure from hurting his girlfriend's feelings. "Nobody d..." Jane's eyes glowed freezing Mona mid sentence. "Your ex-boyfriend may have betrayed you but technically he did not cheat on you cause I haven't fucked him.... yet..." Jane walked around Dave towards Mona and told her in her face. "Now be a good girl and watch me baptize him into the demonic world." She sauntered back to the bed with Dave in tow by his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment