Tuesday 6 November 2018

Succubus - 78

"Foolish humans, you really think you can imprison me with your magic? What counts is your will to resist me and that I know you don't have because in order to summon me, you need overwhelming lust and desire for me. You may think you can resist me but your fate was decided even before I showed up. Be grateful that instead of being consumed you'll soon be serving me and my master as we needed the service of powerful mages like you, now come and embrace your fate as my slave. Serve your mistress well and you'll be rewarded with pleasures you never thought possible." The mage stepped into the embrace of the succubus as she wrapped him in her leathery wings. The succubus laughed wickedly for she had served her master's will by adding another powerful mage to further his plans.

Succubi also known as Satan's Whores, were creatures of pure lust created from Lucifer's demonic seed to seduce mankind, he deliberately left summoning spells to tempt people with magical abilities and turn them to his side. His succubi invaded the dreams of those vulnerable to seduce them while his converts taught them how to summon succubi and lead them down the path of enslavement. He's plans to conquer the world using lust is working so well it has become his favorite sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment