Sunday 11 November 2018

Kelly - 112

After fucking her boyfriend's brain out and making him her slave, Kelly was so intoxicated by the power she had over him she'd fully embraced her vampirism. The shy girl that she once was no longer exists. She now feels completely at home being naked in front of others as she invited her boyfriend's best friend to join her in bed. Kelly gave a wicked smile as she guided his cock into her warm and inviting sex. She gasped in pleasure as she sank down on his throbbing cock, the pleasure of the conquest overwhelmed her as she rode his cock. He thrashed beneath her awash in overwhelming pleasure. "Oh yes baby you are sooo weak for me, feel you giving yourself to me with every stroke inside me. Oh look at yourself, you are so fucking mine now, look into my eyes as you cum into me, cum for me and give even more of yourself to me." Her lover erupted looking into Kelly's eyes that were filled with triumph. Stream after stream of cum erupted from his body as it shook over and over even after he stopped ejaculating. "all of you my love, that's it feel your weakness, give me all of yourself because you are too helpless to keep it from me." Mistress Kelly demanded nothing less than his complete surrender.  "Yes mistress!"

No comments:

Post a Comment