Friday 23 November 2018

Dark Lord - 3

Kelly pushed the headmaster onto the floor and straddled him. "I shall do my master's bidding and show you the pleasures of serving the dark side." As she slipped his cock into her wet pussy, his mind exploded from the soul melting sensation, his eyes rolled into his head. Kelly laughed wickedly knowing there's no turning back for him now "You like it don't you." She rocked her hips knowing what it'd do to his mind "Once inside me, no mortal women can ever satisfy you again and once you cum inside me, your soul will be mine." "Yes, mistress... I'll give you anything you want." "Through me you'll serve our Dark Lord as your master." "Yes, mistress." The headmaster couldn't possibly refuse anything Kelly wanted, not while his cock was trapped within her prison of pleasure. Kelly smiled and continued to rock her hips while the headmaster moaned in ecstasy under her. She closed her eyes and prayed to the Dark Lord "My Dark Lord please accept my offering, the first of many more to come. I shall do your bidding with the gift you bestowed upon me."

No comments:

Post a Comment