Friday 23 November 2018

Dark Lord - 2

Out of curiosity the headmaster spied on them for a while. When he was certain that they were worshiping the devil, he interrupted their ritual. "Kelly! What do you thing you're doing here!" "Why ask when you already know the answer? Tonight is the night I do the Dark Lord's bidding and earn my place by his side." "What do you mean bidding? Enough with this nonsense, I will not allow devil worshiping in this school!" "Once I've made you mine, you'll be more than willing to let us do whatever we want." Kelly stood up and turned towards the headmaster "Do you like my new look? It's the work of the devil." The headmaster was mesmerized by Kelly's beauty as she let her robe slid down her body, "Come, join me." Kelly pulled the headmaster into an embrace and locked lips with him as she gently stroked his throbbing hard cock through his pants. Kelly let out a wicked smile knowing she was completely irresistible to him. She'd own him using the power bestowed upon her by the Dark Lord. She was already dripping wet, so was the headmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment