Sunday 23 September 2018

Vampire - 77

Morgana pushed her father onto the floor and straddled him "Don't you want this beautiful body your seed created?" She may look human but her body was now a combination of so many things that she was anything but human. Morgana rubbed her wet pussy lips along the length of her father's cock, coating it with her lust inducing drug. "I know you lust for me daddy, I know you can't resist the forbidden fruit created from your own seed, I know your deep dark desire to fuck your own daughter. You know you want to, you know you need to and I can give it to you. However once you've fucked me, you'll never see me as your daughter again but as your master, once inside me I'll own your body and soul, you'll become my servant, my slave, is that what you want daddy? To let your daughter make you cum mindlessly inside her turning you into her slave?" Morgana's words only inflamed her father's lust for her as she parted her pussy lips with the tip of his cock and carefully rocked her hips kissing its head with her slick pussy lips but denying it entry. "Are you ready to submit to me once again and become my slave, devoted to serving only me?" "Yes, Mistress!" Morgana knew it wouldn't be much of a challenge this time round, they both moaned as she slowly impaled herself onto his throbbing cock. "Ahhh! Feels good to be surrounded by the warmth of your daughter's pussy doesn't it?" Morgana gyrated her body seductively without the need to lift her hips to stroke her father's cock, instead she used her new morphing ability to create pleasurable waves of contractions along the inside walls of her velvet love tunnel to milk her fathers cock, what used to take incredible skills and experience, was now child's play. "Indulge in the sinful pleasures of incest." While her father's cock was securely imprisoned deep inside her undulating cunt, Morgana pushed her father's face into her breasts encouraging him to suck on her nipples as she fed him more of her lustful drug. "Let my wicked body show you the pleasures of being owned and used by your daughter, let it control you." Morgana's pussy formed tight slick rings that ran up and down her father's shaft giving him the feeling that he was penetrating and pulling out of a tight wet virgin cunt over and over. "Oh yes, fuck me daddy, take my virginity..." her father's moans were muffled by his sucking on her tits. His mind was by now far too gone to think of anything but the pleasures of giving in to his daughter.

"It's time to give yourself to me... daddy..." Morgana peeled her father's lips away from her nipples and pushed him back onto the floor as she sped up her contractions around his cock. "Cum for me daddy... cum inside your daughter's demonic cunt... fill me up... give in to your lust for your own daughter... let her enslave you forever!" "Yes, Mistress! I submit and obey!" Her father exploded inside her giving apart of himself to her, permanently binding his soul to her new body. "You belong to me now. From now on you will do my bidding and worship me as your goddess." "Yes mistress, I live to serve and worship you." proclaimed the ancient one, his action now completely controlled by his lust for Morgana as she laughed in triumph, pleased with her successful re-enslavement of the ancient one, she rocked her hips coaxing him to cum more deeply inside her as she relished in the power she had over the immortal. Once again Morgana had subjugated the ancient one with their new master-slave bonding.

1 comment: