Monday 17 September 2018

Vampire - 68

"Your soldier is now part of my army of zombie warriors." Morgana approached Sir Gavin with a predatory look in her eyes. "What are you? a witch? a demon?" Sir Gavin had never felt this helpless before in his life nor this aroused. "Does it really matter? Don't worry you won't become one of those, you're far more valuable than that. Your king trusts you with his life. All you have to do is lead me to him and I'll take care of the rest." Morgana's scent started to cloud Sir Gavin's mind as she got closer. "I won't betray my King." Sir Gavin said half-heartedly as he struggled desperately to get away from Morgana, he knew if she came any closer he'd loose himself to her. "Admit it! You wanted me the moment you set your eyes on me, you wished it was you when your soldier had me and now you secretly wished to surrender to me." it was too late as Morgana was already in front of him caressing his hard cock. "Your cock tells me you're ready." Her touch was intoxicating as her poison seep into his body through his cock. Sir Gavin's resistance crumbled completely the moment Morgana leaned her body into his and made out with him. His loyalty to his King was slowly replaced by his devotion to Morgana every passing second he was with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment