Monday 17 September 2018

Vampire 68.5

Morgana slid her wet pussy lips up and down Sir Gavin's cock, coating it with her addictive poison, making him beg for release. "Tell me... from now on who you are and what you'll do for me." Sir Gavin knew exactly what Morgana wanted to hear, his loyalty to his former King no longer exists. "From now on I'm your slave, mistress! I'll do anything for you. I'll bring you to the King and help you make him yours." Morgana gave a satisfied smile and gently lowered herself onto his cock. Fireworks went off in Sir Gavin's head as his cock parted Morgana's pussy lips and slipped through her velvet folds into her prison of pleasure. Sir Gavin now understood how his soldier felt and knew he will be Morgana's prisoner for the rest of his life. Sir Gavin moaned in ecstasy so intense it looked like he was in pain as Morgana gently rocked her hips. Morgana took some of his essence, enough to bind his soul to her permanently without turning him into a husk. "Now cum for me slave and enter into my service." Morgana's cunt clamped down on Sir Gavin's cock and made him explode deep inside her. Sir Gavin thrashed around under Morgana as he splattered his precious seed onto the walls of Morgana's wicked womb. His violent release left a permanent mark of his servitude to Morgana in his psyche. "You belong to me now." Morgana whispered into Sir Gavin's ear. "Yes, mistress, I belong to you." Sir Gavin looked at his new owner with complete devotion and servitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment