Monday 17 September 2018

Vampire - 66

"Feels good to be inside me doesn't it? Feels so good that you'd betray anyone, kill anyone, even die for me, just to be inside me again." "Yes, Mistress! Anything you want, I serve only you!" the soldier shouted between his moans of ecstasy as he continued to thrust into the dark velvety depths of his new owner. "Are you ready to give me your soul and serve me for eternity?" "Yes, Mistress! I submit to you!" "Good slave, now cum for your Queen and give me EVERYTHING." The soldier thrust one last time into Morgana and exploded deep inside her as she tighten her love tunnel around the base of his cock ensuring not a single drop of cum could escape. While the soldier was jerking uncontrollably from his mind blowing orgasmic release Morgana drew him into a kiss and devoured his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment