Thursday 20 June 2019

Alien Succubus - 5

Lilith straddled Dave and played with his cock. "I'm a succubus, Dave. Do you know what a Succubus is?" Lilith asked. "You mean the Demon?" "Not exactly, I'm a creature from another world but your people don't know anything about other worlds so they thought I was a demon who came from the underworld. One thing the folklores got right is that I do have sex with men and feed on their life force. Not just men, women as well but I prefer men as they're easier to manipulate. That's why I took the form of a woman and have all the traits that men most desired." Lilith positioned her pussy right over Dave's throbbing cock. Dave panted as she took hold of his cock and gently swipe its head back and forth along her wet pussy lips. "Now that you know what I am and what I'm about to do to you, do you want me to continue?" Lilith asked knowing her question was rhetorical at this point. "Yes! Yes! Mistress please take me! My life is yours!" Lilith was waiting for the expected answer before pushing Dave's face into her breasts heightening his arousal and senses with her sweet scent . "Don't worry my pet, I won't take all of your life force, I still need your service so enjoy what I have to offer." Lilith said as she slowly lowered herself onto him and took the entire length of his throbbing cock inside her. Just the experience of entering the pussy of a succubus was enough to set off fireworks in his mind. He could feel the velvety folds on the inner walls of her pussy caressing every inch of his cock. Her pussy was so slick and snug yet so warm and soft like it was made to maximize his pleasure. Dave was gripping onto the floor tightly and panting heavily between Lilith's breasts trying to cope with the overwhelming overload of sensory pleasure as she rode his cock. Dave knew then that he was ruined, for sex with mortal women will no longer satisfy him and that he'd crave for Lilith's presence and touch for the rest of his life. "You humans are such simple creatures, slaves to the pleasures of the flesh, that is why you cannot resist me, that is why you will willingly serve as my fodder." "Yes mistress. I live to serve you." Dave responded instinctively without thinking as he thrust mindlessly into Lilith's prison of pleasure unable to stop, not wanting to stop, he was completely hooked on the drug called Lilith. "So willing to give me what I want." Lilith moaned as she milked Dave's cock and fed on his life force careful not to take too much and leave him an empty husk. The feeling of being drained was what made their copulation so much more pleasurable, to Dave it felt like a long drawn out ejaculation. "You can't stop feeding me, can you?" Lilith laughed as she felt her power returning with every thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment