Tuesday 25 June 2019

Alien Succubus - 20

A security guard discovered Lilith's activity and had intended to alert the authorities but was caught by Dave's teammates. He wasn't under the influence of Lilith's scent because he saw everything through the CCTV but now that he was caught he's fate was sealed. Lilith seduced him and all it took to own him was to let him have a taste of entering her pussy once and nothing else. The guard begged for more but Lilith refused unless he could fulfill certain conditions.

"You've been a bad boy haven't you? Trying to alert the authorities of my existence. Not that anyone will believe you. But since you've made amends and fabricated evidence for your own 'accidental' death like I asked, you get to cum for me but only onto my foot before I suck you dry." "but I did everything you asked." "That's why you get to cum my pet but your cock will never feel the insides of my cunt again, only my devoted slaves get to enjoy the heavenly pleasures of being milked by my pussy and surrender their seed to me. As your punishment, you will die craving to be inside me. Remember how good it felt when I lowered myself onto you? Surrounded by my warmth as my velvety folds caressed every inch of your cock? Making you want to give yourself to me?" Lilith caressed his cock with her foot making it painfully hard. "Yes! Yes! Please Mistress!" He begged as he relived those blissful memories but she didn't give him long to enjoy her treatment before making him ejaculate all over her feet. His cum was absorbed through her skin within seconds and her feet was spotless again.

No comments:

Post a Comment