Tuesday 15 August 2023

Ruxi - 487A


Ruxi lifted the priest's head and look him in his lust filled eyes "I want you inside me...Now." He complied without a second thought and plunge his rock hard cock into the depths of her pussy of his own free will. "Yess...." Ruxi hissed. "Feels good doesn't it? Keep thrusting your will away for me." "Yes... Master...." she laughed as her pussy subjected every inch of his cock to orgasm inducing pleasure. "Does that mean you'll forsake your god and serve me from now on?" "Yes, master... I'll obey and serve only you." Father David was completely lost as he kept thrusting into the wicked seductress. "Feel the orgasmic bliss of obeying me. Now CUM... for me and plant your seed of corruption." Her demon cunt expertly pushed him over the edge and he exploded deep inside her right on cue. The violent orgasm left a permanent mark on his psyche that can never be erased. As the ejaculation subsided a moment of clarity came back to father David "What have I done." he was ashamed of his own weakness. "Don't worry father the first load you give of your own free will, the rest is mine to take." Ruxi pressed her ample breast into his chest and planted her soft lips onto his. He was still hard inside her. Her legs encircled his hips like hooks and took full control her prey. It didn't take long for her to make him cum inside her a second time and then a third time. "You belong to me now." she whispered in his ear "Yes... master..." the priest responded, this time his eyes completely glazed over.

"Everything's ok. You can open the door." The priest told the step mother. Father David came out from the room with Ruxi in tow. "She's fine now but I need to bring her back to the church for observation for a few days, just in case." They completed some paper work before leaving. As Ruxi was leaving the house she hugged her step mother "I'll be back before you know it, mommy." and then whispered in her ear "Once the church belongs to me." She stood there in terror as she watched Ruxi casually links her arm with the priest like lovers do and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment