Tuesday 15 August 2023

Ruxi - 485A 486A


Father David kept splashing Ruxi with holy water while she kept touching herself and moaning in ecstasy until the whole room was filled with a thick cloud of mist and then all of a sudden there was dead silence. As the mist cleared Ruxi stood there in the full glory of her nakedness. He couldn't move, paralyzed by her beauty. His eyes were once again transfixed on the lovely curves of her firm breasts, her hairless slit between her legs so enticingly wet. "Silly priest, your holy water and prayer is useless against me. I'm not possessed nor am I a demon from hell. I'm born from the despair of being sexually abused by my step father." the erection in the priest's pants brought a smile to her face as she walked towards the bed. "Let the lord help you through these dark times." "I prayed to the lord but guess who answered? The dark lord. Once I accepted him my torture turned into pleasure. My body changed and men can't resist me. My step father got what he deserved, as for you... I can use the service of someone like you." she sat at the edge of the bed, her hand caressing the fabric of the bed invitingly. "I serve the lord Jesus Christ only." the priest tried to reject her offer unconvincingly as his throbbing cock robbed him of the blood he needed to think clearly while his traitorous body was drawn towards the seductress as she slides further into the bed. "You priests are all about free will isn't it? And free will is about choice isn't it? Why not have a taste of my holy water and then decide who you'd rather serve." She slowly parted her lovely legs to reveal her offering to him. The hypnotized priest went on his knees and accepted her gift. One lick and he became completely addicted to the sweet intoxicating fluid leaking out from her slit. He couldn't get enough of it as Ruxi wrapped her legs tightly behind his head and used his eager probing tongue to make her cum. She let out a long drawn out wicked moan as she orgasm unleashing even more of her poison into the waiting mouth of the holy man knowing it will completely corrupt his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment