Sunday 29 March 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 32

"We can't do this! You're my sister!" the way Arthur said it wasn't very convincing at all. "Half sister!" Morgan corrected him as she took his entire cock inside her mouth making him moan. "You've already committed so many sins, a little incest won't make any difference will it?" Morgan pushed Arthur onto the bed and straddled him. "I know you want me, ever since the day you laid your eyes on me, before you even knew I was your half sister. I became a forbidden fruit the day you found out we were related but that only makes you want me even more, that's why you invited me into your castle isn't it?" Morgan guided Arthur's cock to the entrance of her wet slit and teased him with the seductive gyration of her hips. "Now that I'm your personal succubus, you can have me anytime anywhere you want. No one outside our little family has to know. My body is yours to use and enjoy anyway you wanted. Let me give you pleasure my master." Morgan sank her hips taking Arthur's entire cock inside her. Once inside, Arthur realized she really was no longer human. The way his cock felt inside her was the same as when he was inside Lilith and Guinevere. At that point Arthur lost all his inhibition and started ravaging Morgan's body to her wicked delight. Morgan was more than happy to fulfill Arthur's fantasy of fucking his own sister and she made him cum inside her again and again. "Yes fuck me brother! You've wanted me for so long. Now take what is yours and fuck me like a whore!" Every time she made him spill his seed inside her she'd laugh triumphantly as she felt a surge of energy entering her and enticed him to continue fucking her. Arthur was powerless against his little sister's provocative invitation and gave in to her every demand. They continued their incestuous act until Arthur was completely exhausted and satisfied.

1 comment: