Wednesday 25 March 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 28

After Guinevere had fed on Arthur she morphed back into her human form and made herself comfortable on an oversized pillow looking straight at Morgan who was still bound next to the throne. "You can stop pretending to be asleep my dear." "How did you know?" "Of course I know silly, I can smell your arousal right from the start. I can also see you enjoyed my little show very much." Morgan squeezed her legs together trying to hide her wetness dripping down her thighs. "What you saw I can do was only the tip of the iceberg. You want to be like me, don't you? That's why you made a deal with the dark lord and betrayed your brother." "Yes, I want to be like you." "You've played your part well to bring Guinevere and Arthur to me, as your reward I will turn you into a succubus just like the dark lord had promised." Guinevere parted her legs, Morgan's eyes opened wide as she saw Guinevere's clitoris grew into a big cock. With a wave of her hand Morgan's chain vanished and Guinevere's throbbing cock beckoned for her. "Once you become one of us, you'll be able to seduce and fuck both men and women, make them your slaves, mere mortals won't be able to resist you." Morgan walked towards Guinevere, her mind filled with lust and hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment