Wednesday 17 July 2019

Alien Succubus - 43

Yes, my pet, I’m the goddess from your dream, the one you stroked your cock to everyday for the past month, what you thought were dreams were real, those men I enslaved were real and I know you wished it was you in their place.” Lilith said, smiling wickedly. “You can’t control your lust for me, can you? That’s because deep down inside you love the feeling of losing control to a beautiful goddess like me. Knowing that you should but can’t resist me.” Lilith parted her cloak briefly revealing her sinful body as she slowly unclasped her cloak. Feel your lust for me grow, let it grow until it becomes an obsession and let that obsession grow until you cannot live without me that you’re so willing to do anything for me.” The Professor felt his will to resist Lilith becoming weaker as she revealed more of her sinful body to him while his cock grew harder. “Yes! You are becoming so weak and hard for me now and you love it.” With every throb of his cock, the fine tendrils of the virus invaded deeper into his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment