Thursday 11 July 2019

Alien Succubus - 36


They made out and ripped each others cloths off the moment they entered the hotel room. Lilith could have used her power to compel her prey to tell her everything but she enjoyed the teasing and seduction, their essence tasted so much sweeter when they gave in to her by their own freewill. Lilith had enough of the small talk, she wanted the secret he's hiding. "I know you're hiding something from me and I know you want me badly." Lilith draped her right leg across his thighs while grinding her pussy into his hip as she took hold of his hard cock and gently caressed it. "Tell me your secret and I'll be all yours for tonight." He looked into her hypnotic eyes and was completely lost. "I have powers." "Oo.. What kind of powers?" "I can create and control fire." Every time he revealed something new Lilith would reward him with more strokes on his cock. It didn't take long for him to reveal everything. Lilith learned that there were more like him and that he's part of a group of elites with special abilities called the O-Legion and their leader Professor O was a powerful telepath.

No comments:

Post a Comment