Thursday 31 May 2018

Vampire - 61

"My dear immortal one, I have a need of your service, you see not only do I want your Necronomicon, I want you to teach me everything you know about it and help me master it." The mention of the Necronomicon brought back a moment of clarity to the ancient one. "You can make me give you the Necronomicon but you cannot make me help you." "Is that so? your body already belongs to me, soon your mind will surrender to me too." "No... I'll fight you." "With your cock?" Morgana slid firmly down on his cock, causing him to gasp involuntarily. "inside my prison of pleasure? You don't stand a chance." She gently withdrew herself, leaving him aching, desperately needing to feel her around him again... "Feel your weakness for me grow as you give more of yourself to me." then her enveloping presence returned, gripping him all around and letting him feel soft tingles all around his groin. “You’ve wanted to give in since you met me. You’ve needed this for a long time.” “I won’t...” the ancient one's body continued to betray him, feeling more aroused than he had ever felt in his life. “You can't resist me. Just accept this.” Her smooth motion in riding his cock matched the cadence of her words drawing him into her reality. “Just relax and let this happen. Submit to me. Give in to me. Surrender your body. Surrender your mind. Surrender your will.” “Can’t...” Morgana drew him into a passionate kiss that seemed to suck out the last of his resistance. His hands were kneading those full, pert breasts.
Her powerful femininity was all he could smell, all he could feel, all he could taste. The mesmerizing motions upon his manhood strengthened and accelerated. “I could have taken you at any time. But I wanted to draw this out. That's why I told you how I would use you when I've enslaved your mind, to draw out all of your resistance now. I want you bonded to me completely. Irrevocably. Mindlessly. After all you're my first immortal, I want to make sure you're truly mine.” All of the ancient one's other thoughts had been erased by the pleasure that had reached a crescendo that was impossible to ignore. He gasped and moaned as he neared the edge of his arousal. Morgana squeezed him close and whispered in his ear in between nibbling on its lobe. “That’s it... give in completely.” the ancient one could feel the pressure build up in his cock, ready to explode. “Cum out all of your resistance. All of your will.” the ancient one gave one last powerful thrust and felt the first long twitch began. His eyes opened wide, as the glow of Morgana’s beautiful eyes finally captured his mind completely. “Cum for me... and be mine forever.” Morgana whispered. Her cunt clenched firmly onto his cock, her lips met his, her eyes continued their entrancing rainbow as the ancient one felt the damn broke, waves of overwhelming pleasure racked his body and he came, fast and furious, each drop of milky semen signaling his descent into complete thraldom, his body bucking from the force of the most intense orgasm of his life as it ingrained the aching need to serve and obey her into his subconscious mind.
"Yesss!" Morgana cried out at his release as she pulled his energy into her. The ancient one jerked up and tensed, shooting his precious seed straight into Morgana's moaning body. She pushed herself as deep as possible down onto his shaft, biting her lips as the searing heat of his life essence splashed and flooded inside her. Morgana's whole body was alive with the added energy yet there was something else. She felt it every time she drained a magic user but this time there is no mistaking that she had taken something else as their bodies were floating above the bed from the leaked magical energy. She moaned as her body learned to master her new found ability to absorb magic energy. A glowing rune of a serpent appeared on her abdomen as her inner walls were smothering and choking his entire length to spew his precious magic power into her dark depths. The serpent grew in length as Morgana absorbed more magic energy. Morgana continued to rock her hips, her clenching sex milked his manhood, every few minutes she took another draw from the ancient one, causing him to splatter her insides with hot jets of magic infused cum. However once the serpent reached its full length she found that she couldn't absorb any more magic energy.

Morgana kissed his cheek as she felt another pulse of his seed flood into her treacherous womb. "You belong to me now." "Yes.... Mistress." Both moaned in pure sexual bliss, Morgana's entire body tingling from her new conquest as the ancient one finished his last jerking motions, the last of his resistance sucked away into her greedy depths. Morgana kissed her new slave deeply, moaning loudly as the two tangled their tongues. She pulled back from the ancient one, licking her lips and giving him one final peck on his, staring into his now fiery eyes, filled with new lusts and desires for her. He looked at her wantonly, wanting nothing more than to ravish her, but bowed his head as Morgana mentally commanded him. Morgana rose off of his cock, letting out a quiet moan as his organ left the comfort of her warm sheathe, his used cum dripping down her inner thighs.

1 comment: