Tuesday 29 May 2018

Vampire - 60

As pleasurable as it was to fuck Morgana, the ancient one's need to release only got worst. "Can't cum?" Morgana chuckled. "Let me tell you a secret, Men can't cum by fucking me, they can only cum when I fuck them into submission. That's how I turn men into my slaves, by training their cock until I alone controls it and through it I control them." Morgana turned around and pushed the ancient one onto the bed. "Now I shall indoctrinate you into my service." Morgana straddled the ancient one guiding his cock into her warm inviting sex and then slowly but deliberately lowered her hips onto him. The ancient one's eyes rolled into his head as he felt the tip his cock slowly parting Morgana's smouldering pussy lips, he could feel her wet slippery heat enveloping his manhood, slowly swallowing his entire length inside her. He moaned in ecstasy as she rocked her hips and her slick tight grip began to work unimaginable pleasure onto his cock. "Feels so much better when I'm in control doesn't it?" She was right, the ancient one could feel his desperation turning into blissful ecstasy. "That's right, feel your need to obey and serve me grow, becoming so weak for me, you want to give in completely to me." The pleasure of the conquest overwhelmed Morgana as she rode his cock. The ancient one thrashed helplessly beneath her, awash in the overwhelming pleasure. Moans escaped her lips as she felt the slow trickle of his life force feed into her body. The barrier that held his life's energy to his flesh was weakening with every stroke. She knew it was only a matter of time before his orgasm overtook him and when it did that barrier would be down and she could bind him to her forever or consume him completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment