Wednesday 27 January 2021

Ruxi - 164

 

After shedding each other's clothes Ruxi led the freshman to her bed. She pushed him onto the bed and lied on top of him, grinding her butt into his groin while they made out. "Do you know that if you put your cock inside a succubus you'll give her full control of your mind? She'll be able to remold your mind into anything she wanted." "No." "Well, now that you know, do you still want to put your cock inside me?" "Yes." Ruxi rocked her hips brushing the entrance to her demon pussy against the tip of his cock. "Do you want to give me full control of your mind?" "Yes..." "and let me remold you into my slave?" "Yes mistress!" Ruxi angled her hips and slowly lowered it letting her pussy completely swallow the freshman's cock making him moan in ecstasy. The freshman had never felt anything like Ruxi's demon pussy before, he knew he'd do anything just to be inside her again as he kept plunging his manhood over and over into Ruxi's evil place that enslaves man. "So eager. You want to be controlled and used by me don't you?" Ruxi asked with a wicked smile knowing the answer. "Yes... mistress." "Well then... here's my first command." she brought her lips next to his ear and whispered "Cum for me, slave." After feeding on the freshman, Ruxi sent him back. The next time he visits her it'll be on her regular feeding schedule.

1 comment: