Wednesday 30 December 2020

Ruxi - 82

Ruxi knew there was someone else in her room when she brought you back to her place, a peeping tom, she intentionally left her door unlock to tempt people into hiding in her room. Ruxi enjoyed being watched as she seduced you. "Oh dear, it seems my massaging only worsen your stiffness. You leave me no choice but to use my ultimate technique, that is to massage your stiffness inside me." Ruxi straddled you and you moaned as you felt your cock slipped into someplace warm and slick. You felt the impossible sensation of every inch of your manhood being licked by many tongues. You tried to grab Ruxi but she pined you down with her inhuman strength telling you that she's in charge of the action and shove her tongue into your mouth to silence you while her pussy kept you on the edge of orgasm robbing you of your will and sanity. "Please let me cum." You begged Ruxi as you writhe helplessly under her. "You can only cum if you surrender completely to me and give me what I want." Ruxi enjoyed the look of desperation on your face. "Anything you want, I'll give you anything, please." With a look of mischief in her eyes she continued edging and making out with you without telling you what she wanted. This went on for a few more minutes but to you it seemed like an eternity. Satisfied that she had robbed you of all your will she brought her lips right next to your ear and whispered "I want your soul." knowing that you'd give her what she wanted, you exploded inside her as you screamed "Yes mistress!! I surrender to you!" While you were cumming inside Ruxi, she locked eyes with the peeping tom and gave him a wicked smile knowing he was deep under her spell by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment