Wednesday 1 April 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 39

After Prince Gawaine had satisfied Morgana orally and became addicted to her succubus fluid, she led him to the bed to further brainwash him. The prince have had his share of women but nothing could compare to the heavenly bliss of being inside Morgana. She barely had to move her hip as the insides of her cunt did all the work on the prince's cock. Morgana encouraged the prince to kiss and touch wherever he wanted to keep his conscious mind occupied while leaving his subconscious mind completely open for Morgana to implant new thoughts and priorities. "You love what I'm doing to you, don't you?" Morgana spoke directly to his subconscious mind. "Yes." Came the reply unable to resist as his conscious mind was completely controlled by his carnal instincts. "It Feels so good to be weak for me. You want to obey me, to be used and controlled by me, to be my slave." "Yes...." "Yes what?" "Yes..... Mistress...." all this time while Morgana was talking to the prince, she was also making eye contact with the King who was behind the false wall. He too was answering to Morgana's brainwashing while stroking his cock furiously behind the wall. "Once you cum inside me you'll become my slave for eternity." she told the prince while giving the King a knowing smile. "Yes, please let me become your slave." the prince begged while the King whispered the same words as his cock was about to explode. "then give yourself to me and cum!" "Yes! Mistress! I submit!" both father and son shouted and came together. Morgana laughed triumphantly as she felt the prince's seed and essence flooded her dark womb while the King splattered his seed all over the false wall he was hiding behind wishing he was the one being enslaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment