Sunday 23 February 2020

King Arthur and the Grimoire of Lust - 21

While having dinner with Guinevere and Morgan, Arthur put them to sleep by spiking their drinks with sleeping drug and brought both of them to the forbidden chamber at the monastery on Avalon. Guinevere woke up to find Arthur kneeling naked in a summoning circle on the floor while chanting in an unfamiliar language. "Arthur?! What are you doing?! What's going on?!" Guinevere found herself chained next to a throne. She struggled to free herself but it was no use. Arthur's chanting continued until she heard him calling out Lilith's name and the summoning circle glowed extremely bright for a moment. Lilith emerged out of thin air from the darkness as the glow lit up her sinful body. The first emotion that came to Guinevere upon seeing Lilith wasn't surprise but envy, she'd never seen anything this sexually arousing before. As Lilith sauntered towards the throne Guinevere realized she wasn't human. All of this was too much for Guinevere to take in. "Who are you? What the hell is going on?!" "I'm Lilith and your husband belongs to me now." Lilith turned around and sat on her throne. "This can't be real! Arthur! Please tell me this bitch is crazy!" Guinevere pleaded with Arthur but she could see the worship and lust for the seductress in the eyes of her husband. "Lilith's right, she is my master now and I'm her slave." Arthur proclaimed as if it's the most natural thing to say. "No, you must be under some kind of magic spell." Guinevere reasoned if there's such thing as demons in this world, magic must also exist. "I didn't need to use any magic on your husband, he's just very addicted to my body, that's all. While you were away, I've used sex to mind fuck your husband every night and made him submit to me. Sex with a succubus can be very addictive, it can completely change a person and Tonight he will prove his loyalty to me by sacrificing you for me." Lilith turned her attention to Arthur, her eyes glowed as she beckoned for him. "Come to me my slave, time to begin the final ritual." Their ritual always start with Arthur eating Lilith out. She parted her legs as Arthur crawled towards her nether region.

No comments:

Post a Comment