Wednesday 17 October 2018

Vampire - 83

"Lie down and don't move." Morgana teased the king mercilessly as she played with herself over his throbbing cock dripping her mind altering drug on it's head. Each drop driving the king insane with lust for her and yet he couldn't disobey her instructions and take her. "Watch as my sweet nectar takes away your will, making you so weak for me, making you want to obey and worship me."  "Will you do anything for me?" "Yes, mistress!" The king no longer cared about anything but letting Morgana take him even if it means giving up his kingdom. Morgana knew the king was ready and morphed back into herself. "Queen Fiona! How is this possible!" The transformation took the king by surprise. "Does it matter? Will you not do anything for me?" "No, my queen, I'll give you my kingdom if that's what you want. Please take me, make me yours!" "Good boy, now for your reward." Morgana laughed as she slowly lowered her hips onto the king's throbbing cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment